Thursday, December 17, 2009

You Cant Win 'Em All

I didnt say that okie.X) The Girls :DShe won the best transformation award :D
Our Sexy Pose. X)
They're AWESOME! Support them alright!
Finally get to know how prom night feels like. What a night for me! Annice just left,Kenn cried,Ziyan cried & once I walked into the ballroom I saw something I dont want to see. It's too late for me to revive things. I was actually sobbing at the stairs until I heard someone called for my name. I was the nominist for the prom queen. Shocking huh. I was questioned 'which boy in CHS that I would love to go on a date on a sexy day?'' The first person that came in mind was you! I wanted to tell the whole world that how badly I want you,but my fear hold me back. I was too afraid that you might reject me. My fear made me lose you forever. Im so farking regret right now. If I could trade prom queen for you,I would definately do that,but everything was too late. You've changed & it hurts me so much to witness you changed with my eyes. Frankly,I wasnt happy being as the prom queen. I know myself that the crown doesnt belong to a loser like me. Still part of me was happy lah. LOOL. The crown made me lose the one that I love forever. Oh well,you cant win them all. More pictures will be uploaded soon. Congrats to Ziyan for winning the best transformation award. The prom committees did a extremely great job :D So this is the end of high school life...
To all my dearest friends who supported me,
Babes,I adore you guys very much. Thanks for being there whenever Im in need. Thanks for losing your voice just for me. Thanks for voting me. If it wasnt for you guys,I wont be here. I really do appreciate every single thing and word that you guys've done and told me. You guys mean the world to me. Soon,everyone of us will be taking different path of our lives =/ I hope that we still get to meet each other often and our friendship will still remain the same. I love you guys. Seriously! I wont forget every single one of you. Now,its your turn to call me whenever you are a sober. My love for you is more than words. Im sorry if Im mean at times,I know Im a nasty person. Please forgive me & please just tell me straight in my face whenever I've done things that upset you guys. So that I could change to a better person and a friend to you guys. Im sorry if I sucks in expressing my feelings,all I know is that I love you guys very very much! Kenn,cheer up alright. Annice,Ill b missing you=/ Gave a rose to Matau D for being such a great friend :D The family big hug was awesome and it was the warmest hug that I ever had! Guys thanks for letting me whats the true defination for friendship and warm hug :)

ps,taking few days off from all these craps. Leave me a msg & Ill respond asap.
XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment