Saturday, December 5, 2009

Studying at Kenn's place or Redbox,perhaps?

Fabulous People Eating Fabulous Ice-cream By The Fabulous Roadside x) Looked Nice But It doesnt Gotta Taste Nice Except For The Oysters :D Food That Makes Me FAT!
A Proof That We Tried To Study :)My Dearest Chen XXXX :D
Dec 5th :)
Thinking that today will be another emo day when I woke up at 2 in the noon. Then I've decided instead of stucking at home being a loser,why dont I go over to my bitching-partner VeKenn's house to study. And yes I went over to his place. Guess what,we tried to study but it didnt work out like the way we thought so. We've decided to go over to one u :D Supposingly we plan to chill at laundry but nah. We did something more useful. Haha! We went for dinner at some chinese restaurant. OMG! The food there was freakin nice! Then from one u we gotta walked to the curve. GODDAMNIT! Idoitic Kenn didnt tell me it's actually that far. After walking for some time,it isnt that far. Haha! Crap all the way there. We went to red box instead of laundry:D OMGG! I sang wei. Cant believe that I S-A-N-G! It's a goddamn big deal for me okay cause I never sang in front of my friends before,not even my closest friends! Thanks to Kenn. He's the one who gave me the courage to sing. Love you babe! The buffet there was like notIt bad? I supposed. With 50 bucks and you'll get to eat all the oysters you want. It's super-worth,but too bad. We had our dinner =/ Love the duet for an-jing that kenn and I sort-of-created? LOL. We ordered beer but we didnt drink. Instead of drinking it,we took out beer bottles walked from the curve all the way to ou,and watered all the plants by the road side. LOL. We wanted to try smtg stupid which is break the bottles in the parking lot,but the idoitic guard was staring at us,as though we're about to make love in the parking lot. Haha! I had fun that night :D Thanks a million babe. Never ever trust your kids if they told you that they are about to study at their's friends' place. LMAO.
ps,give love - ♥. It's for you Kenn :)
XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment