Monday, December 14, 2009

Im Such A Failure

I failed in playing the role as a lover
I failed in playing the role as a friend
I failed in playing the role as a daughter
I failed in playing the role as a 17th years old girl
I failed in playing the role as MYSELFF!

I absolutely succed in playing the role as the BROKEN-HEARTED GIRL!

Everything about us ends tonight. This is what you want. Guess I just have to face the fact and move on. Sighh. Im such a failure lah. Screw life! Screw love! Screw me! Screw everything that pains and hurts me deeply.

I prayed and hoped everyday for you to come back to me,
You are in my mind all day and night,
We used to shine,used to be above the world,
But now everything is just falling apart,
You're no longer there for me,
Should I just walk away or stay to hope?
Im torn into 2 because of you.
Im falling fast far down.
Come back to me?

Hung out with Goldie,Jingyi,Brain and Mr.crabbie.

ps,shall protect my heart with a hard shield and never let anyone enter ever again.

XOXO,
Giselle =/

No comments:

Post a Comment