Thursday, December 3, 2009

Woohoo*


This is what happened if you go out with a bunch of gays x)

My very first ear-hole!

Finally left with 2 more papers! Hung out with weehoong,kaheng and goldie last night. Was friggin tired. Almost fell asleep at newway. Supposed to go to de'licious at KL but someone complained that there're too many road blocks on the way and it's not that safe to go there. Oh well,haha! Finally get to hear weehoong's singing,not bad I must admit. Pretty good. Haha. Unfortunately I barely know all the songs that they sang. Sad to see KahEng emo :/ Never seen him like this before. Cheer up alright :D I thinked I had fun. Haha! Guess what,I'm getting used to my curly hair! LOL. My formal best tuition teacher came over today and she's getting married on the 7th of Jan! She told me stories about how she and her husband met,how romantic is that. I wish I get to meet my future husband like that too :D Shall dream on. Mom cant stop screwing me today. Dont know whats wrong with her. Sighh. Might be meeting the long-time-no-see Sashimi Min tomorrow and I can hardly wait to see her. Sexy is coming over tomorrow and we shall get our prom dress and coat done :D Both facing the same problems. Haha! There's nothing much to blog about nowadays. Things are getting better in my life. I guess. Haha! Monday going to alexis with Crystal,Kenn,Tamtam! Tomorrow going to alexis with Min,her baby and me. TPY is supposed to go but he has to visit his grandma. So too bad :/Goldie brought brownies and chocolate cheese cake for me! Yay! Cause he came over just to get his wallet,he left it in my bag last night. And yea,he brought my fav cake for me. How nice of him. Haha! Thanks dude! Kaheng,please cheer up alright. Anyone who doesnt know how to appreciate you is a jerk & she is not worth it okay. Just learn to let go and you'll find someone better out there. Like what you always tell me :D I finally got my both ears pierced! Thanks to the happy3friends! Love you guys much. TTFN! Sounds so bimbotic wei. Haha!

I'm missing VeKenn,Sherren,Chicyan,Manda,Annice,Megan,SueLyann,YeeTing,Marie,Samantha,MinHui :D Hope to see you guys soon!

ps,friends & desserts are everything in my life right now :)
XOXO,
Giselle is in a good mood :)






No comments:

Post a Comment