Friday, December 4, 2009

My Very First Time Hanging Out With TPY!

This is my first time sort of hang out with TPY. He's supposed to be here by twelve,but I woke up at 11.45. >Teehees* Went straight to bath and yea still got plenty of time to go online :D Then went to parkson to fetch TPY to the taylor near my house. He's like some shopaholic guy. Seriously. Hmm,he looks pretty good in his tux,just a bit off-size. Bet he'll look great after tighten it. My turn! Went to tighten my prom dress. Teehee! TPY damn fake pulak. Act like some innocent kid in front of my mom. Scare the hell out of me,thinking that TPY is this kind of person ke. LMAO. Later on,we went back to parkson for some drinks. Met this irritating sales girl kept asking me to try her product and some facial treatment thingy. She can talked damn fast. LOL. Cant stop talking. Went to look for the crocs shirt that sexy saw. It was pink with stripes,but too bad a lil offsize for sexy. Damn weird weih when he tried on the shirt. LOL. Went back downstairs and met with the super irritating sales girl again. Cant help but to smile and walked away quickly. I know I'm mean but seriously you guys she's so goddamn irritating. She cant understand a simple NO word. Haha! Sowie =/ Went to Leo's. We sat down and talked about everything in life for 2 hours. Had a great time talking to him. We bought the same cover but different colour for our phones. It's kinda retarded. Haha. Got back home around 5. Although we get to hang out for not long,but I had a great time :) Hope to hang out with you again soon. Everyone thought that we're couple == WTH. LMAO.
Oh well,have fun working out :) && thanks for making my day
List of things that you are ought to do :
  • Bring me go swimming
  • A nice and exotic meal
  • Teman me go have a temporary tattoo
  • Teman me to the beach! I still rmb that :D
  • Cheer up!
  • Stop spending
  • Study your chemist!
  • There're still more let me go figure out first. x)
Yes,I was mad at you last night. I just hate it whenever Im trying to tell you something serious or important,you're trying to ignore and avoid. To me,it's freaking rude. Cause it's really important to me.
ps,we talked about you today & yea I miss you :/
XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment