Saturday, December 12, 2009


Arghh. Let me count,less than 3 more days to prom. & yes here I am,not prepared at all. I haven even get my clutch,my heels,my everything except for my dress. My dress is still with the taylor. I hope its done. Ishh! PEOPLE,the reason that Im blogging right now is because I was hoping you guys to vote for Tan Pei Yoong as the prom king of the year :D Thank you. Lovess! && I just viewed the video of me,Matau & Ann practicing for our graduation day couple months ago. Awh.

I was thinking about what my dad had just ask me. & I really do think it's a great chance for me to like explore this whole damn world and to kick off as a great start of my life. Gotta convince my mom. She's not that happy with that idea. She was moody throughout the dinner once my dad mentioned things like that. Mummy,I know you care a lot about me,I know you love me very much,but sometimes tying your daughter to you all the time is not a good thing. Hope you'll sometimes at least let me go? I will have to leave sooner or later. Just trust me? You know I'll be sad leaving you too,but people sometimes just gotta learn how to let go. The reason I want to leave is because of you and I want to escape from all of these tears,heartache,complications... Of course part of me would want me to stay because of you and my friends. What if I really leave,it will be all of a sudden and it'll be very soon. I guess. Oh well,I dont know yet eh. Will see how things flow.

ps,to leave or to stay?

XOXO,
Giselle :)


No comments:

Post a Comment