Friday, December 11, 2009

Over You? Not.

You Used To Love Me Wearing This =/Malu Pulak x) Adored by CSP Lots <3My Ugly Face!Finally Lyann and I get to hang out together! It's been ages since we last hung out. We went to the curve today. Had our so-called-lunch at peddington pancake house. OMGG! Having your meal there is like having a fabulous meal at heaven. Haha! Seriously you guys their desserts there are goddamn delicious. You can just drool by looking at their menu. Went for a walk around the curve && we watched Ninja Assassin. It's a not bad movie,I supposed yet its very very violent and gross and scary! You can see blood splashing every 10 mins in the movie. Eww. The cinema was on fire due to Rain for being too hot. His body OMG!! HOT HOT HOT! Later night went to starbucks with my smoker cousin brother. LOL. He's going to Aussie next year. Awh. Will miss him. LOL.
It's been 3 years 11 months babe. I guess. I know you dont give a damn about it already but I dont know why I still can't forget this date. I dont know. The past still haunts me until today. I can hardly sleep well everynight. What can I do to reverse the time? What can I do to photoshop our past? You've changed my dear,even you know that. I dont know what else to say. You seem to be so happy with your new life,you have what you always wanted now but Im not one of the things that you always wished for. Im happy to see you happy. Thats all I asked for right now. Happy anniversary? If there's a chance for you to seek what's hidden beneath my heart,you'll cry because my heart is full of you. If there's a chance for me to seek what's hidden beneath your heart,I'll respond the same way too because not even a footprint of mine is left inside your heart. Still I want to tell you that I love you & I dont want to be alone.

Shall find you in piggie land eh Brian? LOL. SLyann,cant wait for our next outing. give ♥

ps,I wish Im dead by now.
XOXO,
Giselle =/

No comments:

Post a Comment