Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Drunked At Noon,maybe?

Adore You Guys :D Happy birthday Mat. I have faith that your relationship with your baby will last forever :D
Finally left with only chinese paper. Hung out with Crystal,Tamtam & Kenn again. We actually planned to go to the curve then dinner at alexis,bangsar. Guess what. Plan failed. I must admit mostly its because of me :/ Im really sorry guys. Never again will I go to the curve again! Especially red box. Damn M-A-L-U! I puked at the red box once and outside cineleasure another time. I can see the rice,fish eggs,fish & chips everything together. LOL. EWWW. I did something really dumb today :/ I just wanna thank you guys for taking care of me,I know it's not easy to take care a drunk bitch,especially me. LOL. I learnt my lesson by the way. First,always let your friends confiscate your cell before you're drunk. Secondly,never sing when you are about to get drunk cause it sounds really awful. Thirdly,find a better place to puke. Fourth,dont friggin drink when you're emo. Fifth,never ever eat sushi when you're still feeling hungover. Sixth,never sneak liquor into redbox! Went to Kenn's house and slept for kinda long. LOL. I'm sowie I didnt know that my dad's already reaching :/ And plss dont stay mad at me. BOOM BOOM POW!
Guess what,I've missed my good pal,mat's 17th. Im really sorry dude. Happy sweet 17th alright. Thanks for being there everytime Im in need. You are the one who's giving me good advices and guiding me back to my life. You always told me that there's more to life,and yea. I guess you are right babe. Seriously,you've been a very very great friend of mine,and Im really happy to know you. Althought we knew each other since we're like 10 or 11,but we never talked until the day we grew closer which is when we're 15? I guess. Haha! Anyways,must always call me whenever you are feeling free,sad,down,miserable,happy,drunk? LOL. Just dial my number whenever you are looking for someone to listen to your brags or whatever lah. Haha! Last but not least,thanks once again for everything,if it's not because of you,I bet I will still be stucked and still feeling so dead everynight. Happy 17th birthday MATAU D! Im happy to see you finally found the right girl :D Love you much. Friends forever!

ps,should I go to prom?
XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment