Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Story


This is a story of my friend who just came back from Pangkor too :) Names cant be mentioned. LOOL. Sowie cause I dont think thats very nice but she do allowed me to post about it. This is how it goes.

''I just came back from Pangkor,you too right. Hmm,something unexpected happened lah dear. Do you know that I was drunk for 2 nights and when I opened up my eyes,it was the same guy who's lying next to me,but nothing happened between us. You know whats the thing lah. LOOL. I thought that he cares lah dear,I've fallen for him. I thought that I can actually trust him. I dont know lah babe,I dont know what's on his mind. His kiss was so special. He told me that he loves me. He asked can we be couple because there's this love feeling,but I was so confused at that moment. Then the very next morning,he can acted like nothing happened between us at all. How does he do that. I wonder how. Maybe he told me that he loves me its just because of lust and not love. I dont know dear. This is why I called you. I thought that everything was fine. Everything feels so alright that night babe but now No. I felt like I've been played. Again. He sounded so confident,he sounded so convincing when he told me ''I love you''. His kiss,his hug,his touch,his voice made me feel so safe. Guess everything to him is just lust. Im stucked once again. Its obvious that he doenst even like me. Guess I shall leave everything behind''

Go tune on the song ''Last Christmas'' by Ashley Tisdale and you guys will actually know how does it feels like.

This is what she told me,never trust anyone so easily dear.

Pangkor trip was awesome :D Photos will be uploaded soon!

ps,cheer up babe,thats not love alright.


XOXO,

Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment