Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mr.Crabbie,Jing Yi,Sexy old days..<3
Saving For The Burning Ceremony !Finally get to discard all my reference books! Haha! Piles and piles of books were stacked highly. LOL. I've found back lots of memories. The old days.. Oh well,thats all in the past already. Shall force myself to stop recalling all the pasts. What is done is done. Sighh* Oh well,I hung out with Sexy Brain,Mr.Carbbie and Miss tall JingYi today. Went to one u. OMGG! That Mulan movie is freaking goddamn sad!! Its just so I dont know. Touching perhaps? This is my first time bursting into tears while watching movie. Damn humiliating. LOL. Jingyi is tall by the way. I was the shortest person of the night=/ Now I know how does it feels like to be short. WTH. No offence. Just kidding only okay! The fried rice that I had was disgusting. Im not kidding. Im cereal x) Surprisingly my mom didnt screw me or anything when I got home. I was late. LOL. Thank god. She didnt even call me. Guess what. Goldie came and stalked me in the middle of the night. LOL. Sort of. I was standing by the window of my room and he's just waiting outside my window in his car. Haha! I studied CHINESE by the way :D I am so proud of myself but I ended up camwhoring myself. Haha! I thinked I had fun tonight. LOL. give ♥- Mr.Crabbie who allowed me to pinch him throughout the movie & Brain for telling lame jokes & Jingyi for nice meeting you & Goldie for being too takhan. XD Kiding lah! && please double-checked if you receive any calls when you are sleeping cause you might received video calls. wth. x)
Goodbye my almost lover,goodbye my hopeless dreams. Im trying not to think about you. Im happy for you.
ps,congrats for having a new girl in your life.
XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment