Saturday, November 21, 2009

So Long Straight Hair!


After having rebonded straight hair for so many friggin years. I've decided to curl my hair. And yes,here I am with my new curly hair. LOL. I admit that even myself prefer my old rebonded straight hair but who cares. Sometimes you just gotta try new things in your life. You'll never know if you never try. Life will be ordinary if you don't experience new things. && leading an ordinary life is a crime okay. So always make sure that your life is not ordinary and dead hell boring. Still can't believe that my rebonded straight hair is long gonee. Poff* and left with only curly hair. I kinda like it though although it ain't as nice as my straight hair, cause it kinda gives me a new image and enable me not to think about the past that often. :D Actually I wanted to cut short,something like rihanna in the umbrella's music video but nah. I got the hair doesn't mean I'll get the Rihanna's look right? LOL. That's what my dearest annice told me and I thinked she's super-duper right about it. Thank god I asked for her opinions first before I went to the saloon. That night I talked to Kaisheng too. Woah. It's been so long since we last talked. He's still the same,it's just that somewhere inside him became more mature unlike the old kiddo KS we used to know anymore. LMAO. Oh and Crystal got herself a new name,Megan. It suits her well. It sounds so sexy by the way. LOL. C.Megan petpet :D I would like to thank my ugly partner. Thanks for telling me that I should always think before I do anything. Time is not everything. So never ever rush into things. I'll always bear that in mind. Although we knew each other for not long,but I can see that you're truly a good friend. Hope things work out between you and you know who. LOL. It's late and I shall tuck into bed soon! Toodles!


Shall come and find you in LALA land now Mr.sexy TPY. LOL.


ps,bye bye straight hair ;)

XOXO,
Giselle :)



No comments:

Post a Comment