Saturday, November 14, 2009

Popiah Day !


Today Ann and me went to Chicyan's place today. Wow! Veggies! We had tons of fun today. && i get to study too. LOL. We took a lot of retarded pics and plan to fill up our absolute retards album in Facebook. Oh well,chicyan was the main model among the 3 of us. Haha! I ate 4 meals at her house within 8 hours. And all meals involve POPIAH! James and Jun Yong came over for a while too,but they cant stay for long =/ These are only part of the pics that we took today,others are still with Ann. Ann looked so FRIGGIN HOTT! Ziyan looked so SEXAAY! Last but not least,this will be annice and my very first day of liking POPIAH! What a POPIAH-DAY!

ps, I'm sorry if I've been a bit too much about that post. I've deleted it. I'm sorry.
XOXO,
Giselle :D

1 comment: