Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Breaking Down Soon.

How am I supposed to change when something like this happened :/ Ziyannnnn,save me. I dont know what to do anymore. Do you know how does it feels like to be soo goddamn confused. I've got lied by you people again and again. How do you expect to trust one again. One is like my very good friend,then the another one is a guy who hurted me most,then the other one is the witness. I'm sorry to say this but I don't want to trust you anymore. I'm really sorry to say this but I think you're the one who told him craps about me. The story that you told me is so suspicious. You told me you went to the club with him only once yet people saw he always fetched you home. I treat you as one of my very good friend and is this how you treat me? I dont want to know anything already alright. Hope you know. I'm really sorry babe. Everyone is telling me different stories && I dont know who to trust. Im breaking down already. Im so lost. Can someone just tell me the truth. Spent the whole night thinking. I dont know... Sexyyy,save meeee! I dont want to stay in this kind of world anymoree. Get me outta here! =/ Need a shoulder to cry on soo much right now. The world is like throwing me off the edge right now. You guys broke my heart into million pieces and you guys left a deep scar in my heart. Wish someone would tell me I'm fine and my days will shine soon. Arghhh. I hate all of you who turn me into this.
ps,i need you guys so much right now zy & tpy :/
XOXO,
Giselle:/

No comments:

Post a Comment