Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Just Wanna Be Happy

Today paper was moral. Not bad. I have to say. I'm so proud of myself,I didnt cheat. LOL. Unlike someone outta here. *ahem. Tomorrow paper is add.maths and I think i can commit suicide already. Supposed to have someone over here to teach me,but he couldnt make it. Couldnt blame him too cause it's not his fault. Sigh* I'm having a bad day too. I'm having add.maths tomorrow and I'm still not a little over that bastard when I saw him. I dont know why. Sigh. But he seems to be so happy without me. Ish. Trying my best to ignore him. Tamtam didnt get to tell teacher that her left boob's itchy. So it's a good thing you know. Haha! Bet that slut cheated again. Damn freaking unfair! Who cares. We people like us are not like her,we dont have to cheat (: SPM 5 more days to go! Then we can dance our ass off everynight and drink all night! Can't wait till then. I can't wait to go into college! Can party everynight! x) Go tune on I love college! I had that song in my the so call i-touch thing at my blog. LOL.

Now another story,I don't feel like going prom! I know it might sounds stupid but it's because of a guy. I bet my heart will crash and break into pieces if I'm going that night. I just can't do it. Maybe I'm not strong enough to face the fact that he's in love with someone else. Sighh. I dont know!! It's just so heartbreaking whenever I started thinking of you liking someone else. I know it's stupid and yea. Even myself know it is. Arghhhhhhhhhh. I dont know lah and I dont want to know anything anymore. All of these it's just too heartbreaking and I dont want to play a broken-hearted girl =/ Hope you'll get to notice me one day standing behind you all these while. Go listen to you belong with me and you'll know.

Sexy TPY,I'm sowie if I've done something wrong causing you wanting to die or I spoiled your mood. Cheer up =/ C.Megan & Giselle are facing the same problems together. Not exactly the same but almost alike lah. Sigh* Be strong kay? It hurts me to see the both of you in such bad mood and I can't really do anything bout it. Last but not least,C.Megan I love you babe & go make the first move before everything it's too late.

ps,everyone is having a bad day =/

XOXO,
Giselle :(

No comments:

Post a Comment