Monday, November 9, 2009

Changes In My Life

WOW. Cant believe im blogging right now. LMAO. I USED TO think that blogging is kinda stupid cause you're like telling the whole world about your life. But USED TO okie. Things changed so do human. Oh well, my life changed too. A lot. After the day he left me alone in this farking dark world. ALONE. I've actually waited for you,hoping that things will change and hoping for a miracle to change things. But,after wasted for like 2 months,you're still the same,everything's still the same. I cried over you,i hurt myself because of you,i got drunk because of you,i smoked because of you,i hate myself for letting you go,i hate myself for hating you. I tried everything,or perhaps i didnt try that hard enough to make you notice me. All i want is to make you take a look at me for one moment and think back everything that we've gone through together. Is that too much to ask from you? Sigh* Oh well,life goes on babe. We gotta move on with our life no matter what. You changed so why can't i change too? There's one thing that i can't change is the scars on my wrist. Just let the scars remind us that the past is real and remind me not to make the same mistake that i've done again. This's my first time blogging. Dont blame me if it's a bit retarded. I'm supposed to be studying right now with manda but we ended up at the cyber. tsktsk* LOL.

PS,life goes on(:

XOXO,

Giselle.

1 comment:

  1. Your first comment! whee XD
    And technically we're not at the cyber lol. Just at library. XD

    ReplyDelete