Thursday, November 19, 2009

Feelin So Alive Again

He texted me today and told me that we're through. He doesn't want to talk to me anymore because some bastards told him shits about me. (FARK WHOEVER YOU ARE WHO TOLD HIM THAT I WAS DRUNK AT THE HOTEL,I WASNT EVEN DRUNK). Oh well,life goes on. Like always. Now I've finally got what I want,I dont have to stay hanging like how I used to anymore. It's consider a good thing for the both of us. It pains me,but still I've decided to carry with my life without you in it anymore. I did promise my dearest PetPet Crystal Chen not to keep in touch with him anymore because he's becoming an ASS & he's not worth it. My one and only vagina chen,I'm not going to break my promise :D Love me? LOL. Ohh,I might be having a burning ceremony at my place right after SPM. Will reconfirm with you guys again. So don't throw away those reference books that you hated most. Save it for the burning ceremony. 'He looked like some half-cooked potato.' nice description from Erika's bf. LMAO.

My dearest Sexy TPY,
Thank you for always being there whenever I'm feeling lost,complicated,sick,sad,happy,excited all the time. You helped me out a lot and I couldnt possibly ask for more from you. Thanks for always listening to my brags and my cries. You always made my day. Cheer up alright :D Don't try to think too much. Hmm,I dont know what to say. I just wanna thank you once again,and I promise that I'll always be there for you whenever you're in need. I promised:) Last but not least,you're a great guy and you deserve to be happy all the time alright :D Thousand of hugs for you.

Crystal : Thanks for pointing me the way out from this sucky world. I heart you!
Crush : I think I do have feelings for you and you're just so different compare to the others. I don't have the courage to tell you this =/

ps,loving my new life,cherish every moment.

XOXO,
Giselle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment