Saturday, November 21, 2009

Life is not perfect,so deal with it.

Today is just another ordinary yet complicated day again. Like always. You called and I get so messed up again. Sigh. When can i get to overcome all my complicated feelings. If you still care or love me,why can't you just said so? Yet you gotta act as if you still care. Feeling so complicated and messed up. Do you know how does it feels like? Oh well,guess this is just life. Life is not perfect we just gotta deal with it. Decisions decisions. Decisions is a major part of everyone's life. We gotta decide in every single thing we do. & whenever we decide an answer,we can't change it. We can't reverse the past. That's the suckest thing of making decisions. We just gotta move on in every decisions that we decide. It pains,it hurts like hell,it makes you cry everynight,it makes you feel so dumb,it makes you feel so alone,it suffers but there's nothing we can do. The only thing we can do is put a big grin on our face and move on. Although everytime you get to see me with the big smile on my face,but do you know how does it feels like inside my heart? Nope. you don't. That's the main problem. sigh* Oh well,I shall cherish every moment of my life. If this is what god gave me then I shall appreciate what i have right now. I'm not going to be so foolish like how i used to and let things just slipped away easily. I'm swear on my life that I'm not going to let things like that happened again. Life is short and imperfect,just deal with it and appreciate what chu got right now. :D & you'll get to know how lucky and happy you are.

ps,i love you sexy C.MEGAN. x) will appreciate you till the day i die.

XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment