Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Sorry Babe.

I was browsing some random ppl's blogs. Then i've found yours. I read through everything. My heart sinks like how your heart sinks when i realized that you're letting in pain and sorrow in your heart babe. Why didnt you talk to me? Why didnt you share with me about all your problems? You were always there for me whenever I'm feeling down and I feel so useless when I know that as a good friend of yours I'm not there whenever you're feeling so miserable. I'm sorry babe. I didnt know that you're going through all these pains. I hope that you would just dialled my number if you're feeling moodless or sucky. We're bestie remember? So must let me know what's going on with your life alright. My heart crashed when i read your blog. I thought you were doing fine all these while because you're smiling all the time when the last time we met each other. Please don't keep everything to yourself alright my dear. Last but not least,we're bestie, bestie stay together and together we're strong. I love you babe. Trust me,your days will shine soon. Your fav colour,purple :D

ps,friends forever.

XOXO,
Giselle.

No comments:

Post a Comment