Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Betrayed?

ADD-MATHS! I SCREWED UP MY ADD-MATHS PAPER 2!! ISHH! What can I do to change things? Arghhhh. 4 hours break with Ziyan. She knew something happened. She can see it from my face. What a nice friend :D I talked to SueLyann straight after my add-maths paper 1. I can't control my feelings anymore. Who the hell is Giselle? Who the hell is Sueping? After sitting in front of the mirror for one hour and looked into my own eyes,I thinked about all the evil thing that I've done. I don't even know who am I anymore. I want to be the old sueping that I used to be. She can be happy for no reason all the time. I want to find the old sueping again. I realised it's so hard to be happy nowadays. Sighh. I call myself a nasty bitch and a satanic girl now. Who am I? Anyone would just get me outta here and make me into the old sueping that everyone used to know once. Life is full of darkness and been betrayed again and again. This is life,I guess. I don't know who to trust anymore. Everyone is telling me different stories. I dont know. All I know is that I can't face the fact that the both are doing this shit to me. I trusted you babe. Sighh. I dont want to know anymore && I dont know how long I can stay like this. Everyone around me is like putting a mask on. Babe,why did you lie to me?? I dont know what are you up to,but I trusted you a lot okay. I dont know who's the real liar and who's telling the truth. I don't want to know anymore already okay. Enough is enough. Last but not least,are we friends or foe?

Went out to yum-cha with Goldie Fishy. Then called Kah Eng along. There's also these 2 guys who I dont know thier names. I thinked is Nigel and the other one is something kenn. Haha. We went to Island Cafe. I wanted to go to Bangsar but they complained that there're too many road blocks there on the way. So didnt get to go there. Sat down and listen to them chat for like more than an hour. I guess. It's fun to listen to guys chat. I mean like the way they talked is super funny. Haha! Then goldie brought me go longkai. Guess what. We stayed on the road for like almost 2 hours & we wanted to pee like hell. We saw an AHKUA! His/her denim mini is like super short. LOL. I had fun by the way :D Next time must bring me go drifting k? && people,always remember to pee before you long kai k? Cause you'll never know what might happen. X) Don't end up like me and goldie. Goldie,sowie for lying. It's for your own good kay. Haha! It's dangerous to go to the petrol station alone during midnight. Thanks for everything and it's nice seeing you.

ps,betrayed by the people that i loved :/ && good luck in your breakfast tmrw TPY! :D


XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment