Friday, January 8, 2010

A Very Special Day Of A Friend That I Hold-Dearly

Was Cam-whoring Before Heading For Dancing Lesson :)
The Princess Of The Day :D

Today is a very special day to me! Today See Ying Bin will be turning 18. :) She's the one who kept on encourage me in everything I do. She always give good advices. She's the one who kept on encourage me to attend prom. I dont feel like going at the moment because due to some issues. && She's the one who kept giving me positive comment and giving me strength. It means a lot to me. Thanks babe. And if its not because of you I wont be winning the prom queen title. So thank you :) All the little things and single word that you said to me will stay in my heart wherever I go in this world. If I could wish for one very special thing for you,I'll wish for the smile on your face okay dear :D I want you to be happy spending every moment of your life. You can always come talk to me whenever you're facing any problems,promise I'll be there for you! You'll be forever my friend no matter where we go in this crazy world :) Last but not least,happy sweet 18th && I love you always.

ps,Im really glad that god allows our friendship to grow closer :)
XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment