Monday, January 4, 2010

Dec 31st- New Year Eve
















Today organised a gathering for all the pangkor crews. Of course I did invite Brian and Jing Yi and Meng Kit and Xiao Teng. Went to midvalley with Jing Yi in the morning to pick up all the items that we need for the decoration. We're having candle light dinner by the way. This is my very first time decorating for a dinner thats why I need professional help from JingYi :) Thanks babe for willing to help me out. I really do appreciate it! The dinner was awesome. Too bad Jingyi, Brian,Meng Kit,Xiao Teng gotta left early. After dinner,the boys went for a walk to Kuchai to look for YauSeng. Its freaking far okay from my house to Kuchai. Mad fellas. LOL. The girls and Ah Mak sat down to chit chat and started taking pics. Semua haopos. Haha! Later on I asked my aunt if she's willing to go to Kuchai to fetch the boys back although they didnt ask me to. Pity them lah gotta walk so far. Haha! I followed my aunt to Kuchai to bring them back. Later on everyone decided to play truth or dare. Ziyan the hyper one,moved her ass right away when the music is on. Kevin did a little stripe show for everyone. LOL. Soon its going to be new year ,everyone went out to play with fire crackers. We lighted like more than 3 packs dragon eggs together each time we played. Haha! Then the whole thing will go on fire. The last one was the most chunted one,the boys lighted almost one whole box of the dragon eggs at one time. LOL. I had fun :) My mom was so cool that night,this is the freaking first time she allowed me to drink in the house,allowed me to throw dragon eggs under my neighbour's car,she didnt screw us when the fire crackers kena my dad's car,she helped Kahyee to lie to her father,she allowed everyone of us to sleep together,she frightened ziyan,she chatted with them till 3 in the morning,and told me that this is the kind of friends that I should hang out more often. LOL. Ohh she did ask me how come he has changed so much,he's like so rude nowadays. Gahh speak for him. Ishh. Watched Dance of the Dead,I finally realized that the hero is not actually sysnester gates =/ But he looks a lot like him okay. Ate ice cream 5 in the morning. Awesome,will do it more often. LOL. Then went to bed at 6 plus. Since Kevin and Ling slept on my bed already,couldnt bare to wake them up so the rest of us slept in my brother's room. I gotta slept on the floor with Jwing and AhMak. Lucky KahYee get to sleep on the bed with Xian Zhong. Almost lucky Yan slept on the fingers sofa. Haha! After lying down for some time, I couldnt stand already,went to sleep on my sister's bed in her room. Haha! I was waken up by Ziyan then went to my room and slept again. Was really tired okie. Then fetched everyone to school next morning. Gee,so many things were left at my house. Haha! It was an awesome night. Hope to do it with you guys soon! :D Im loving all the pangkor crews more and more! Went to Johor at 2. So random. LOL.

ps,Im happy for you :)

XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment