Monday, January 4, 2010

I've tried


I'm feeling so hungover right now but still being able to blog. Not bad huh. What do you want from me? I know Im not good enough for you but cant you see Im trying? I've already changed okay,stop asking me to change anymore. I already dont know who the hell am I anymore,what else do you want? Why is everything not enough for you? I've changed already k,dont tell me you cant see the difference in the current me. Now you want me to change even more. I dont know babe. You are like taking my love for you for granted. Please dont do that okay cause it hurts more than anything in this world. The reason Im drinking right now is because of you. You are like 2 persons. You suddenly care and suddenly just throw me off the edge and dont bother to ask if Im okay or not. I apologized already,isnt that enough for you. Stop being so rude okay. Everyone got their own prides and feelings so do I. Take it as I beg you okay,stop treating me this way. Stop making me feel like you care then leave me alone just like that okay. What am I to you? Your toy? It hurts okay. Yes I love you very much doesnt mean you got the right to treat me anyway you want. Imagine Im doing this to you. Talking to you rudely,closing your calls,Slam the phone,asking you to fark off. How would you feel? Think about it okay. Im not trying to brag or anything alright,I just want you to know how I feel.

Goshh Im really feeling dizzy now. Guess I should call it a night. Good night everyone! I love you pangkor crews :D

ps,forcing myself to forget about everything that happened cause its pointless to have it staying in my mind :(

XOXO,
Giselle :(

No comments:

Post a Comment