Monday, January 4, 2010

Dec 19th- The First Day At Pangkor















Once I opened up my eyes,I've got a feeling that today will be an awesome day! I was late tho. Sorry guys and thanks for waiting for me. My mom cried once she heard ziyan told her not to worry cause she's not going to take care of me. LOL. The journey to Pangkor was friggin short to us cause Yong Yeow crapped all the way to Pangkor and he was told to stare at clouds many times by me :D We ate apples and stopped to pee. Haha. The washroom smells so unique,if you know what I mean. LOL. Soon we reached the jetty,took pictures while waiting for the so-called-ferry. Its time to get myself a pair of quality shades. My shades that Im using currently suck. Our chalet isnt like what I expected. Not that nice? LOL. But all the staffs there are friendly and the environment there was awesome. Went to wash the toilet once I got the room keys. Ziyan,Yong yeow and me slept in the same room for the first night. Room 14 :D Lucky number. LOL. After lunch everyone headed down to the beach as fast as we could. We had a blast playing with sand and water. Then went for the dinner at Restaurant COCO. I was awfully tired and hunger for food so badly and the worst part is we gotta walk to the restaurant. It takes about 15 mins walk? Ate a lot for dinner and it only costs 8 bucks per person. Super worth! Corona for dessert at room 18. LOL. I damn good girl wei :) I took a sip only. Suet ling's face is so red as if her face is going to burst soon and Ziyan the hyper one keep denying that she's not drunk. LOL. Weijun was high a little but she's under control. Jwing is turning into a shark soon. Haha! Then went back to our own rooms and headed to bed. Ziyan was damn friggin high. She cant control herself and she just cant stop laughing. LOL. Thought we all can call it a night until I heard someone calling my name. It was Kahyee. Suet Ling's in trouble. She's feeling very sick and she's trying to puke. That's how we met Uncle Tomato. We helped Suet Ling from 9 till 11 plus. Went to the canteen for supper with Kevin,Yi Xuan,Chic Chic,Yong Yeow,Yau Seng & Ah Mak. Around 1 the first awesome day at Pangkor has officially ended =/

ps,3 more days left =/

XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment