Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Broken Trail


Sitting alone in my room,
Tuning on the CD that you made specially for me as an anniversary gift two years back,
You were so special,unique by then..
But now all I can see a guy who doesnt care nor hold me tightly and never let me go anymore.
Reading through the notes that you left for me in the old days,
I felt so secure,so happy,your love once,
But now all I can feel is sorrow and pain,
I couldnt bare with the fact that you are no longer there for me anymore,
How am I supposed to love you when you are not even there.
Lying on my bed everynight wishing that all of these will be over soon,
But all I can do is to pretend,
Pretending that I am strong no matter there's a chaos in my mind,
Pretending and ignorance always has come to an end.

So here am I,
Eyes that fill with tears,
Broken heart that can never be mend,
A tired body who doesnt own a soul,
Mind that always cant get answers to all my questions...
Now another story,
Why did you do that to me?
You are another main reason that Im feeling down right now,
Moon will no longer shine,
Dawn that will no longer be awaken..
ps,everything doesnt feel right.
XOXO,
Giselle :(

No comments:

Post a Comment