Monday, January 4, 2010

Dec 25th-A Story Part 2


''Ping,he already got a new lover..Never again will I trust anyone anymore. This is what I get whenever I trust someone. Never again will I fall for someone anymore cause I always fell for the wrong person. Shall work hard to move along with my life although it pains me deeply... Shouldnt have trusted him. Everything is just like a song. Here goes

Guy to the Girl - You Must Have Had A Broken Heart
Girl to the Guy - Outta Here
Guy to the Girl - This I Promise You
Girl to the Guy - Fallin For You (I guess)
Both - Body Language (Not really the body language okay)
Girl to the Guy- Last Christmas
Guy to the another Girl - To Be With You
Girl to the Guy - Almost Lover
Girl to herself - Over it & Move Along

ps,what a chirstmas & speechless.

XOXO,
Giselle :)




No comments:

Post a Comment