Monday, January 4, 2010

Dec 20th- The Second Day At Pangkor



































































Once I woke in the morning and I was freaking excited! Quickly went to wash up and headed to the canteen for breakfast. We had Nasi-Lemak for breakfast. The fried egg was damn tasty! Feel relief for Ling cause she's not having any hungover! Yay! Later on we went on the speed boat! WOAHHH DAMN FRIGGIN SYEOOK! The way the uncle drive can kill but it was friggin awesome! Lin ming and Khai Xian joined us for the water activities. We had so much fun on the dogs' island. LOL. We had our lunch there. We looked like some people who left stranded on an island. Haha! We went on the banana boat! It was friggin fun! Ziyan fell off early and scare the shit out of me. I thought she drowned or something until the indian fella told us that she's at the other end. Ziyan,you are damn freakin brave. You could be eaten by sharks. LOOL. Chic and I went for 6 rounds but only cost us 15 bucks. Awesome :D Went back to the chalet around 2. Everyone decided to walk to Coral Bay to rent bicycles. We walked there and gosh it was freaking far. About 20- 30 minutes walk. Guess what on the way to CorayBay,Yong Yeow received a call from KahYee. He locked Ziyan in the bathroom on purpose and forgotten to unlock it for her. LOL. Ziyan was stucked in the bathroom for like 30 mins. I guess. When we reached the place where we can rent bicycles,I was convince to rent a bike too cause I should learn how to ride and they promise to teach me. So yea,I did rent a bicycle. Once everyone paid,the sky starting to turn grey and raindrops poured down slowly. Goshh everyone cycled back to the chalet but what about me. I dont even know how to cycle =/ Thank god Jwing, Yau Seng are willing to accompany me to walk with me with my bike in the rain. I feel so bad until today. Thanks a million guys! Once we reached the chalet,they taught me how to cycle. Goshh its not as simple as what it seems. =/ Learnt in the rain. LOL. Went back to my room for a short nap while everyone went to room 15 to play truth or dare. I can hear them although its kinda far. This proves how loud they were especially Ziyan's voice. Haha! I was awake and I've decided to go for a stroll along the beach. I was tuning on broken-hearted girl while I was by the beach. Breathing in sea-breeze,sand touching my feet softly,waves hitting on gently,out of nowhere you came into my mind and tears start to roll down my face :( Until a familiar hand pat on my shoulder and told me there's no need to hide. The sunset was beautiful just like the times we used to have. Soon its dinner time and we had bbq! Everyone was so drunk and their faces are like so funny. We love to tease Wei Jun and Jin Wing the most. Haha! I've decided to drink because of you. I went for shower then when I came back I took a can with me and went to the bench and dialled Brain's number. He's always a good listener,a good friend,a good counseller :) Thanks sexy! I couldnt recall anything much. Im having a very bad headache once I opened up my eyes. It was 3. I supposed. Couldnt sleep well due to some issues. LOL. Another awesome day at Pangkor has officially ended! Gah!

  • Eason
  • Ed
  • Edwin
  • Elynn
  • Evelynn
  • Evelotte (I hope the spelling is correct) XD

ps.thanks for taking care of me and ziyan sorry for yelling. You know I love you!

XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment