Thursday, April 8, 2010

After all the happy days. Today finally I broke down and cry. I cant believe that Im crying so hardly right now. ): Im having my stupid pt2 tmrw && something really disturbs me and I have loss my focus on studying. Now all Im doing is staring at the comp,tears flowing down my cheek & thinking why did you lie to me? Its just a small matter & you wanna lie. I dont get it. Who am I to you? I feel like as tho Im a stranger to you. You cant share everything with me ): Should I ignore everything? Like what I always did in the past? I got a very strong feeling that the past will be repeated again and Ill be breaking down soon. Again. Thank you. Im speechless. I cant believe that everything is going to be over so soon. I hope it wont. Sighhhh* Your promises are not reliable still I choose to believe. Now I ended up like this is all because of my foolishness. Believing that everything you said is true. And now Im prepared to believe whatever you said,prepared to forgive you or maybe prepared to hear the word break up...

ps,what do you want from me?

XOXO,
Giselle ):

No comments:

Post a Comment