Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stupid teacher's going to barred me and my bimbotic classmate, Melissa from our test :( G-A-H,why is she so mean. Is anyone out there nice enough to borrow us his dick during her class?

My dearest poor bubble got herself into an accident today :( I was so shocked when she called me, sobbing over the phone, telling me how afraid she was. Paoo, sowie if I got there late. You should know how much Mel and me love youu. Hehe! We were so glad that you are fine. Please don't drive manual anymore kayh! >

Sexy TPY,sowie I couldnt make it to your birthday dinner. I would love to attend but I've got moral assignments to finish. Happy birthday btw. Im really glad to know such a friend like you. You're always there whenever I need a friend to brag to :D Hehe! We shall celebrate together again soon kay. I love you! :D You're like my gay partner :p

Now you are the another thing that makes me paranoid.

I don't know what's wrong with me, & I dont want to know.
The more I know the more confused and messed up I'll be.
Everywhere I see, I see you.

You've no clue,no idea what's on my mind,
or maybe you know & you just pretend all the time.
Sometimes I even plan out what to say to you.
I think about you day after day.

I even remember the first time staring into your eyes,
& getting lost.
Million of sighs I've made after falling for you.
Yet I never once blame you.

I'm going to bed now, please appear in my dream,
because only in dreams, you know how I felt and you felt the same way too.
I wish I would just die in my dream, forever,
Having you next to me, forever.

ps,if only you feel the same way too.

XOXO,
Giselle :(

No comments:

Post a Comment