Sunday, September 26, 2010

Goodbye Cookie


Today a new adventure is starting for you my dear cookie,
I'd like to wish you all the best and all the luck I can give,
I know we'll get to meet again soon,I know.
Yes,I'm sad because you're part of me,
& now you're gone,everything'll be so different.
Since the first time I saw you,
I knew then you'd be my friend,my little brother.
You're miles away & I still think of you,
You'll always be deep in my heart.
May the sun rise up and meet you,
May the wind blew upon your furs,
May the stars shine upon your cheeks,
Everyday of your life.
I love you cookie,hope you're happy with the new owner.
Ill never forget you,same goes to your little family,
Diamond,Cherrie & Spongebob.
ps,the world is round and the place may seem the end maybe the beginning for you.
XOXO,
giselle :(




No comments:

Post a Comment