Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Look At You,You Look At Her.


Lying on my bed,helding my phone in my palm,
Wishing that it would just vibrate,saying one text message received,
But the more I wish,the more my phone remain silent.

What a mystery love this is,I thought I learned my lesson,
But I was wrong,so here am I again,
Noting down feelings that I must hide from him,

I wonder all day and night long,what does it means?
What does it means if he calls me everynight?
Nothing,he just wants to talk.

I wonder all day and night long,what does it means?
What does it means if he makes me laugh,
Nothing,I laugh because I'm happy whenever I'm around him.

Your presence consumes me,
I hold on to every single word you said,did you?
Your face,your smile,your voice.

I understand & I know,
reluctantly forcing myself to get over you,but failed.
Maybe everything its just merely lust.

I wonder again,what if you feel the same way too.
What if there's some chemistry between us,
Oh well,only in my dream,forever.

My dearest soul sister,Sue Zen,cheer up alright :) Your days will shine soon,I promise. Im always here to emo with youu :( Love youu.

ps,you're amazing just the way you are.

XOXO,
Giselle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment