Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Malacca Trip (:

This is why I adore her <3
The KUNGFU PANDA, Yung (:
The wantansou, Samuel.

My bunny, ANN! (:
The act smart one, Shane (:
Timmy Time!
LingLing, my eating partner!

I'M BACK TO ROCK THE WORLD YOO PEOPLE!

Finally I'm having my semester break, like F-I-N-A-L-L-Y. Oh and I finally get to persuade my parents to allow me to transfer my program. I'm so glad that they finally understand the pressure and stress I went through while I was in CAT.

Anyways, I'm in MUFY right naoo! && the world is freaking small, cause yanling, one of my new classmate, happened to be like ev's and choochoo, and the subang people friend. Then, Ee Leng, the decent, nice and shy girl used to be in CAT too! heh. Ann, the hyper cute lil bunny-look-alike taiwanese is in a relationship with Yung, the pokerking daikor. We are somehow related in many sort of ways too! Then the one and only "The EEEKK Founder" Shane, the Singaporean a.k.a "the champion". His only favorite past time is tasting Korean Wine, He tastes it anytime anywhere (: Then Samuel, the tallest yet the childish-est among us. He has the typical Chinese look, but he's a major failure in Chinese, barely understand Chinese or Cantonese. Then the formal MUFY student, Tim. Which often reminds me of Timmy Time, my all time fave cartoon! Sadly, he had already transfer into A-levels, cause apparently MUFY don't have the subjects he want or smth like that. heh. There are still so many more, but these are the few that I'm close to.

There's so many things going on right now. There's seems to be confusion in every move I take, every decision I've made. Was I really honest when I said it? Maybe, partially, I don't know? Perhaps all I need is time, to seek what's beneath my heart.

ps, "I don't want to waste my time for waiting"

XOXO,
Giselle (:


No comments:

Post a Comment