Thursday, July 8, 2010

Here We Go Again

Im falling fast down. I dont think if I can stay in this relationship anymore. Times and times I've been giving ways to you,yet times and times you broke me heart again and again. Im trying my very best. You want me to be this and that,and I thought you should love me for who I am ? Why cant you change? Why can't you make me more visible to you ?Why can't you respect me ? Why can't you appreciate me more ? Why can't you treat me better? Why can't you understand my feelings ? Why can't you just TRY! People,can I know if do you know any dumbfuck who let her boyfriend call her ugly and fat,screw her in the public,always lie to her && the best part is the dumbfuck enjoy being surrounded by all the lies,doesn't acknowledge her in front of his friends,the boyfriend always have plenty of money to go buy alcohol,treat other girls drinks and eat at fancy restaurant but when he's with the dumbfuck he'll keep complaining that she uses too much of his money and doesnt bring her anywhere not to mention fancy k,somewhere nice? He used to do everything for me,bring me everywhere my heart desire to go,but now all I can see is a guy who doesnt really gave much thought about me,wait. He doesnt even give any shits! Sigh* I really want to give up on this relationship,Im tired and sick. My heart is already in thousand pieces. But I dont want to go through the grueling stage again. I wish Im numb but Im not. I was just hoping if you at least care about my feelings,I dont know how to tell you all these,cause whenever I tried to tell you something you'll started screwing,asking why I brag so much. & Nowadays whenever I asked him a simple question he'll start to show his temper and get irritated easily. C'mon la. If someone asked where you go just tell that fella la. Over-react for farks ah. Maybe I should just leave ? Or wait for a miracle to happen ? Could really use a wish right now && if only the wish will come true. I miss you. The old you who loves me like noone else. The you that never ever bear to see me cry. The you who'll shed a tear for me. The you... && most of things that I love about are not there anymore.

Tunin' on Love the way you lie. My heart bleeds.

Ps,torn into 2.

XOXO,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment